Friday, December 19, 2008

Santa's Work Shop


It's nice to come home from a long day at work and be reminded that I have cute kids. The other day I came home and Brayden met me at the door with some pretty dissappointing news, apparently it's no longer a secret about where Santa does all of his toy making. In a very serious tone Brayden says, "Dad, today our class went to Santa's workshop and you know what, it's not at the North Pole, it's in a trailer in our parking lot." I'm glad we have Brayden in our family, he keeps us laughing and reminds us that life shouldn't be taken too seriously.

2 comments:

Amber said...

By the way, Happy Belated B-day! Sorry, I worked all weekend and my days get pretty mixed up....hope it was a fun one! So are you going to be induced for this baby, or just going to hold out until it's time?

Laura and Brian said...

I love that quote. He is so cute!

The Hunt Family

The Hunt Family

Hailey

Hailey

Brayden

Brayden

Lindsey

Lindsey