Last Christmas I purchased a Nikon for Michelle. I try to out-do myself every christmas with Michelle's gift. I don't mind saying that I hit the nail on the head last Christmas with the camera. Michelle loves it and she takes beautiful pictures with it. She is very talented and it has been a really fun hobby for her and the whole family. I recently bought her a new lense for her camera and I will encourage her to put more pictures on the blog....I promise. Stay tuned for some great pictures!
Thursday, September 30, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Hunt Family
Hailey
Brayden
Lindsey

2 comments:
Your wife takes awesome pictures! She's so talented! I love the one of Wes.
She does take beautiful pictures! I've been asking Dave for one of these for a while ... sounds like I need to cash in some of my bonus points from giving in on the TV. Maybe Michelle could give me lessons on how to use it. :)
Post a Comment